We really appreciate the time our volunteers give us, as they increase our capacity to fundraise, communicate, and be strategic and creative in our thinking.
- CPA believes in volunteering and its value to individuals and society.
- We believe that diversity in voluntary contribution enriches our effort.
- We believe that tolerance and trust are fundamental to volunteering.
- We believe in the value of individual and collective action.
- We aim to promote volunteering as a powerful force for social change both for the individuals who volunteer and the projects for which they work.
- CPA will ensure that volunteers are properly integrated into the organisational structure and that mechanisms are in place to contribute to the work of the charity.
- CPA does not aim to introduce volunteers to replace paid staff.
- We expect that staff at all levels will work positively with volunteers and, where appropriate, will actively seek to involve them in their work.